Sep 30, 2011

Oh it's the randomest!

I finally uploaded all my photos to an web album.  Finally I can sleep better at night.  My laptop has come 'unseated' as of late and my IT nerves are shot just thinking about all the life that could be lost if that motherboard not only got unseated but just walked on outta here.  You know it costs at least $500 to reseat that thing???  But that is why they required us to have a gazillion computer courses throughout my pre-collegiate school career.  Oh wait, they made me take one in college, too.  Yes so now I am going to uncrew some screws and tell that mother to just SIT.  TIGHT.  or else.

Also can I just share how annoying it is to have restricted use of even one opposable thumb?  Really ridiculous.  I feel so sorry for all the mammals out there without thumbs.  At least they don't have to unload a dishwasher or change a diaper  *sigh*.  I still smell like butt paste.  You may be wondering what I actually did to my thumb and I wish I could tell you.  My best guess is I pulled my 'crab' muscle.  I was trying to teach a friend's child how to do the crab walk and I'm guessing that's when I overextended my crab muscle in my right hand.  It is the muscle that connects my opposable pincer to my wrist.  Ouchie.

I am really excited about Conference tomorrow.  Don't know about you, but I could really use some words from our Prophet right now.  Tell it to me, Preesident Monson!  Tell me what. is. up.  Amen.

Right this second, however, I am super psyched about Fringe.  My life has gotten immeasurably better since summer TV has been killed off and replaced with the creative geniuses that happen to know exactly what best entertains me has released the beast that is Fall TV.  Not since TGIF have I been so psyched.  Is that bad?

FALL IS HERE, PEOPLE!  Go outside and shout to the brilliant blue sky how happy you are to bid the humidity farewell!  Whisper to the trees how grateful you are for the free color therapy (not to mention cleaner, crisper air)!  Smile to those passersby so they know they are not the only ones succumbing to autumn's delightful delirium.  Yes, share those good vibes that can be attributed to another well-thought out plan by our Heavenly Father.  Just when you thought you were going to explode from 99degree heat and 140% humidity....whew....

I got my Temple dress the other day and it fits perfectly  (I'd like to give a shout out to Sister K for hooking me UP).  T minus 3 months and two weeks.  I finally put the family photos up on the wall, too.  Thanks, Life: SemiCrunchy, for the beautiful frame.  We find ourselves staring at it frequently.

And do you want to know the phrase that always plagues me when I trying my best to wallow and wail in a deep dark hole?  -OR-  The one that makes me smile knowingly when things are just riding right along and I have time to hand surf out of the passenger window?  (Yes, it's the same phrase.  Ironic, huh?)

"You never know, Catherine, you  just never know..."

I like to think of this when I can't hold on to an actual good reason to wallow or feel awesome (because despite being highly creative, I seek logic like the sun seeks the horizon).

Happy Conferencing!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, it IS the randomest, but fabulous once again. I love the new look of the blog, too.

    ReplyDelete