Jan 29, 2011

Sicky Sicky Sucky Sucky

I'm not sure why I thought this was a good idea but it seemed to be so at the time.  I remember my mother nagging me repeatedly as a kid to '..write the thank you notes already!' because '...it doesn't get any easier the longer you wait it just makes you look like a twit!"

So I grabbed a roll of TP and an empty formula case box (my lap desk :o) and started to write.  But I soon realized that it is just as tedious and difficult as it was when I was 10.  Unfortunately, mounds of gratitude welling up in my heart for everyone involved with my wedding did not cause the flood gates of verbal poetry to flow from my pen.  Funny how blogging is so much easier.  Ah well.  I am blaming it on the snot.  Mine and Boogie's.  It is clouding my brain.

And for an update on the Insurance Monster...I talked to a nice young lady on the phone today and she made me very hopeful that things can be resolved!  Not that she has any authority to anything about anything but her attitude was contagious and I appreciate that.  Hopefully Insurance Monster Agent's supervisor will call me back early next week and my supplemental claim will go smoothly.  All's well that ends well, eh?

Supposed to be in the lower 60s tomorrow and sunny!  Yay!  Boogie and I won't freeze on the way to church tomorrow.  And I don't have to do laundry cuz all my warm churchy clothes are dirty.  I'll just wear something semi-warm with a jacket.  Yay! 

Oh yeah.  My baby is 6 months old as of the 21st and I think I forgot to post stats.  So for posterity here goes:
18 lbs. and 2 oz.
26 1/4" tall
His head is 45" I think?  Can't remember.  That may very well be too large.  I do call him PumpkinHead.  Could be right.
And Dr. says he is doing very well as far as development goes!  He has been sitting up for a couple of weeks now, rolls around easily, and has started to experiment with getting on all fours.  I think his pal, Michael, is a huge inspiration.  He wants to chase him around and play with the sound system, too!  He got a refill on his Meds and the reflux isn't bothering him.  Good thing since he is battling boat loads of snot lately.  He still eats everything I put in his mouth, so that's fun.  A lovely lady mommy friend gave us a high chair por libre and that has been a great addition and huge help. 

And last but certainly not least, I'm getting baptized on Feb. 12. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Someone else who says "boat loads." And I'm pretty excited about your baptism too. :)

    ReplyDelete