Jan 12, 2011

I'll prove it to ya...

Speaking of being a silly mama...

Just when I had forgotten that all is possible through Him, even finding the perfect wedding dress ultra short notice?  The Dress Fairies knock on my door, solve all my wedding woes, and present me with a wonderful new dress never worn before given by Sister Keith.  And it fits like a glove (when I'm in a body glove!  gotta get one of those thangs) and is the exact style I was going to look for on Thursday and Friday.  So now that the wedding is all but taken care of, what shall I worry about next?  Hmmm...I'll meditate on nothing.  That's sounds good.

And of course as soon as I look away a certain little dude decides that he can suddenly pull himself into sitting position all by himself.  I thought it would take a bit longer with that Buddha belly but go ahead and prove me wrong, kiddo!  Proud mama boogie...now if he'll just take a nap so he won't be too cranky to enjoy these new skills.  Cuz you know he will decide to enjoy them at 3am if he doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment